Aloe Vera helps you a lot in your weight loss journey. It cleanses your digestive system and boosts your metabolism. Aloe Vera also helps you to burn body fats and calories faster and better. However, if you drink Aloe Vera smoothies daily, you will definitely get amazing results in your weight loss journey. Let us see how—
- Aloe Vera boosts the production of the protein Collagen. However, collagen promotes muscle development. So when your body spends a lot of time assimilating collagen, the energy expenditure helps your body to lose weight.
- Aloe Vera juice also prevents constipation, improves digestion and detoxifies your body.
- Aloe Vera helps your body to burn fats and calories as it is loaded with vitamins. It also has a lot of folic acid and niacin. This is the reason why Aloe Vera can burns body fat and calories quite a lot.
- Aloe Vera boosts your metabolism and turns your body fat into energy.
Aloe Vera Smoothie Recipes for weight loss
There are a few Aloe Vera smoothie recipes for you which will help you to lose weight. Just follow the guidelines below—
Aloe Vera and Fruit Juice
- Cut the sharp edges from a fresh Aloe Vera leaf off
- Cut the leaf open lengthwise
- With a spoon scoop the gel out
- Mix the gel with any fruit juice
Aloe Vera Juice with Lemon
- Get clean Aloe Vera leaves without the edges
- Take out the juice with a spoon after cutting the leaf open lengthwise
- Take a lemon and take out its juice
- Mix lemon juice, Aloe Vera gel, and water with a teaspoon of sugar or honey
- Drink daily one glass of water.
Aloe Vera and coconut smoothie
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 large Aloe Vera leaf
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh mango chunks
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 handful of basils
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Protein powder
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth. Drink
Aloe Vera with Honey smoothie
- Mix 2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice in water
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey
- Drink every day.
Kale, Plum, and Aloe Vera smoothie
- 1 aloe Vera leaf, cleaned
- Cut it in the middle and scoop the gel out with a spoon and place it in the blender
- Add water, ginger, salt, plums, kale, and grapes into the blender.
- Blend until smooth and drink.
Tips for best Aloe Vera results
- Follow a healthy and proper diet which is rich in fiber and low in fats and calories. Avoid fast foods.
- Do not consume a large dose of Aloe Vera.
- Drink a lot of water daily. A minimum of 9 glasses per day.
- Minimum 2 ounce and maximum 8 ounces of Aloe Vera juice daily will give you best results in your weight loss journey.
- For the fast and best results combine your Aloe Vera daily regime with an exercise routine. Do at least 30 minutes of exercise daily.
- You can also opt for Aloe Vera capsules.
Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera smoothies have a lot of benefits. When rightly used, you can get great results. Stick to these recipes and share your experiences. If you know any other Aloe Vera smoothie recipe, let us know in the comment box below.